Turnkey Chemical Metering and Blending Systems
AWC Process Solutions designs and manufactures custom chemical metering / dosing systems. We have many standard designs or we can build any customized package to your exact specifications. Be it a simple duplex skid, or a fully automated custom makedown and injection system, AWC has decades of experience, abundant inventory, and in-house resources to provide you with a one-stop turnkey package, whatever your application.
Advantages of AWC Chemical Metering Systems
- Simplicity. Plug-and-play; drop on a slab, connect power and piping, and you are done!
- Custom Solutions. Our in-house engineers can design a system to your specific requirements. However, you also have the option to choose from one of our many pre-designed systems.
- Expertise. We have built hundreds of systems for a wide range of industries and applications and have the experience and insight to make your project a success.
- Full Lifecycle Support. AWC provides service starting from conceptual design, through manufacturing and long term maintenance and support.
- Quality. AWC has a no shortcuts approach to the quality. AWC’s Quality Management System is based on ISO9001 and all equipment is tested and pre-commissioned prior to leaving AWC’s shop.
- Fast Deliveries. AWC maintains a large component inventory and has the ability to meet very fast delivery requirements for rush situations.
- Process Guarantee. We stand behind our product and will provide process guarantees on any system designed and built by AWC.
Depending on your requirements, AWC can provide very simple simplex skid with manual start / stop control, or a very complex, fully automated PLC based system with online remote monitoring, troubleshooting, and alarm. AWC’s in-house automation department manufacturers their own control panels in their CSA-approved shop and has expertise with all major PLC platforms.
Controls Options Include:
Improve Quality, Reduce Costs, and Increase Production
A well designed chemical system can:
AWC has decades of chemical dosing experience with a myriad of different chemicals and across many industries. AWC will design and manufacture your system based on your application-specific requirements.
- Materials of construction – stainless, coated mild steel, fiberglass, various plastics, different sealing materials, etc…
- Pumping technology – progressive cavity, solenoid, hydraulic diaphragm, gear, piston, peristaltic, etc.
- Chemical makedown options available
- Mixing & Blending Options – header with injection quills, static mixers, agitation, ageing spools, mix pumps, etc.
- Various containment options
- Standards and certifications such as API, CSA, CRN, etc…